About Me

I am a wife and mother. My husband and I work as college ministers at Huntingdon College, Montgomery, AL. We desire to see God use these students to go and make disciples of all nations! On the side, I enjoy some crafty things here and there. Thanks to pinterest, I'm always 'at work' on something I've seen. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Vintage Towel Rack

After getting soooo tired of tossing our towels over the top of our bathroom doors... I came up with this...


And here's how it started... I cut this guy into two pieces.



Painted it, scraped it up a bit, and sanded it too.


Uhhhh how in the crap do you connect these two boards? Glue... duh


But didn't feel very sturdy, so I stole some "metal strapping" from my hubby.


Now add an old door nob I already had, and a couple hooks from Hobby Lobby... WHALAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment